- Arkadia releases debut CD “H Gefura/The Bridge”
- Singles “Skalopatia” and “Karthiochtipi” reach #1 at Radio Akropolis, Canada’s Greek Music Charts.
- “H Gefura/The Bridge” wins 3 Greek-Canadian Music Awards in Toronto, Canada.
- Song of the Year - Karthiochtipi; Album of the Year; and Best Vocal Arrangements.
- Arkadia featured in "Difono Magazine", Greece's music magazine.
- Arkadia releases 2nd CD, “Seismos”.
- Arkadia receives world-wide exposure, featured on CBC's "This Morning".
- “Seismos” receives airplay on radio stations around the world.
- Several songs from Seismos chart on Radio Akropolis (Seismos, Ipofero, Thilitirio, Patritha, Pote Tha Se Xana Tho).
- “Seismos” receives Album of the Year at 2003 Greek-Canadian Music Awards.
- The song “Patritha” appears on EMI Record's "The Best Greek Album...Ever" along with songs from Greece's best known musical acts.
- Arkadia releases 3rd CD, “Beyond Forever”.
"Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul." - Plato
From the beginning, Arkadia embarked on a journey far beyond the musical roots of the mountainous region of Greece for which they are named.
Tempted by sirens, flying too close to the sun, engulfed by golden shores and swept away by the azure tides of the Mediterranean, it’s been an exhilarating musical odyssey.
It has led the band to performances across Canada and in the United States, often leaving a trail of broken plates behind. They have received radio airplay around the planet and a spot on EMI Record’s CD entitled “The Best Greek Album Ever” in which Arkadia rubs shoulders with the who’s who of the Greek music world.
With the release of Arkadia’s third CD, “Beyond Forever”, the band’s exploration of melodies and rhythms has taken them to exotic ports farther than ever from familiar shores, without ever losing the essence and anthemic passion of the Greek spirit.
Niko Kourles - Vocals
George Dimas - Keyboards, Bouzouki
Stephan Lentzos - Guitar, Bouzouki
Morgan Kuntz - Bass
Pan Yannitsos - Percussion
Chris Dimas - Drums
Stavroula Fourlas - Vocals
Ioana Ligdas - Vocals
Demitri Kourles - Guitar